Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Feel

is it me?
Sometimes that’s what I wonder
Caus my lips don’t smile
And my heart just took a plunder
Into the depths of my soul
Words cant express how I feel
Its like my heart is an empty bucket
Waiting to fill with true love
Can I really find someone who will love me
Me for me
No jokes, no insecurities, no strings attached
Caus when it come down to it
You’re all I really wanted
But sometimes I wonder
How u can make me feel
Feel so unloved
Its like making love with no glove
It feels good for the moment
But you never know what
You’ll end up with
But Who I am playing
I shoulda took that chance
Lived for the moment
I put faith in you
And now my heart just took a turn
For the worst
My internal organs
Aint filled with nothing
But space
Can I go back
And maybe
Retrace
The second that it took
To look at you
The time that it took to realize
That I only wanna look in your eyes
Can I rewind
Maybe go back to the day
That I told myself
That im tired of being
By myself
And that its past due
To confess
My true love for u
Now fast forward
And pause
You’re the reason I wake up
Hoping for a day
Unlike yesterday
But a day that will
Take me to that place
That place above
That place
Where all you feel is love
No flashbacks,
no retracks,
no regrets
no looking back
Caus I dnt wanna look back
Just wanna be happy
Even if have to be without you
I have no doubt
About what is true
U never loved me
C that’s the difference
Between me and u
I gotta face
The fact that
There will never be an “us”
But y I gotta go back
Im still wondering
When my heart gone fill
With memories, with senery
Of me and u
Me and u
In love
Damn, I back to wondering
Wondering when
When is my heart gone feel

No comments:

Post a Comment