Sunday, July 24, 2011

END

I don’t want my eyes to weep
I don’t want my heart to burst
I don't want my hands to not feel
I don't want our love to be the worst

I don't want to lie to myself
I don't want any butterflies
I don't want to give up
I don't want to deal with all the lies

I don't want to listen to you
I don't want your empty promises
I don't want to be used
I don’t want the baby mama nonsense

I don't want you to leave
I don't want you to stay
I don't want to give up on us
But I don't want to have to pay

Pay for love in tears
Pay for tears with a broken heart
Pay for a broken heart with empty touches
Pay for empty touches when nothing starts

Pay for your lies in yells
Pay for yells with screams
Pay for screams with leaving
Pay for leaving with broken seams

I don't want to pretend
But I do want us to end

No comments:

Post a Comment